Santa’s coming to town, and he’s making his first stop at Six Bends!
Bring the family out on Saturday, December 10 for an early holiday treat with Six Bends! Happy Harley Days activities will begin at 11a.m., but you can enjoy festivities until 4p.m.
If you know Six Bends, you know there is always live entertainment. Local blues and blues-infused rock n’ roll band Blues Gene will be performing classic and original hits all afternoon. While you’re enjoying the blues tunes, be sure to head over to our ginormous Christmas tree to get a photo with the jolly man himself, Santa Claus! We’ll be serving up complimentary food while supplies last from 11a.m. until 2p.m. We’ll also be serving up beer at our open bar (1pm to 2pm) and have a variety of vendors on-site.
Don’t leave the party empty handed. Come dressed in your most un-favorable holiday pullover for a chance to win prizes in our Ugly Sweater Contest. Got a fun-loving pup to come along? Dress your pet in the ultimate reindeer costume to win big during our Ru-Dawg Contest. The dog that most resembles Rudolph the reindeer will leave with a gift.
Not entirely sure how to dress your pet for the Ru-Dawg Look-A-Like Contest? We’ve got your back. Here’s 5 ways to turn your pup into a festive holiday companion:
- A Christmas sweater. Maybe even a sweater that matches yours for the ugly sweater contest. Is there anything that screams “merry” more than matching sweaters?
- Reindeer Antlers! Check your local pet stores for festive reindeer headgear for your pets.
- Bows. Pop a bow on your dog’s collar for minimal effort and maximum cuteness.
- Holiday themed socks or booties. These are sure to draw attention and keep their paws safe as well!
- Jingle bells on their collar. Try not to attach anything too heavy, so your pup can move around freely and comfortably!
We look forward to seeing you and pets to ring in the holiday season with Six Bends Harley-Davidson®!