DID YOU KNOW?
1 in 10 babies is born prematurely
Premature birth is the #1 cause of death in newborns
Premature birth is the leading cause of lasting childhood disabilities,
such as learning, vision and lung problems
HOW CAN YOU HELP?
Hop on your Harley-Davidson and hit the road to give a fighting chance to every baby! By supporting the 16th annual Bikers for Babies fundraiser – held November 4 to 6 – you can help fund medical services and research related to premature birth and infant health. Here’s how you can help your local March of Dimes reach its $200,000 goal.
- Create or join a fundraising team – Compete against your friends to raise the most money on a fundraising team! You can register or join a team at BikersforBabies.org/SouthwestFlorida. You do not need to be a motorcyclist to participate, however the top fundraising team will be selected to lead the 2017 Bikers for Babies ride!
- Host a Garage Party – What’s better than a party? We’ve packaged flyers, brochures, tablecloths, decorations and more for you so you can host a fundraising get together. Invite your friends, family and colleagues to your home, share information about March of Dimes’ Bikers for Babies, and help us reach our $200,000 goal!
- Participate in the Helmet Drive – On October 3, teams will hit the streets of Lee and Collier County to gather donations for the cause. You don’t need to be a motorcyclist, just join/create a team, dress in your finest baby-wear and have a blast collecting donations all around Southwest Florida.
- Join the annual Bikers for Babies motorcycle ride – Hundreds of motorcycle riders will hit the street on November 6, riding from Collier County to Six Bends Harley-Davidson to raise funds and awareness for the cause. Join the pack and help make the legendary event a success! Register for the ride at BikersforBabies.org/SouthwestFlorida.
- Make a donation – Can’t make an event? You can make a donation at any time! You can give online, or make a donation when you enjoy the Bikers for Babies weekend of events. March of Dimes appreciates your heartfelt generosity.
BIKERS FOR BABIES WEEKEND
Bikers for Babies 2016 includes THREE days of live entertainment, activities, fundraising and camaraderie to support the mission of the March of Dimes.
On Friday, November 4, Six Bends and Six Bends Harley-Davidson will host its annual VIP party to honor the event sponsors, top donors and fundraising teams. This catered event will celebrate major supporters with entertainment, vendors and more.
On Saturday, November 5, everyone is invited to join the March of Dimes and Six Bends Harley-Davidson for a car and bike show sponsored by Florida Hot Rods and Hogs, in addition to biker games, live music and food. Attendees will also enjoy live demonstrations, vendors and more at Bike Night!
On Sunday, November 6, the 16th annual Bikers for Babies ride will depart from North Collier Regional Park and end at Six Bends Harley-Davidson for a celebration event you won’t want to miss! We’re treating participants to complimentary food, drinks and a live concert by country singer James Otto on Top Rocker Field.
Get all the latest details on the 16th Annual Bikers for Babies Fundraiser at BikersforBabies.org/SouthwestFlorida. Thank you for supporting the March of Dimes!